QuickBooks for Contractors Training Course
Learn the little known but highly effective techniques to make you the expert in your company The CFO Source has teamed up with The Maryland Association of CPA’s to offer QuickBooks training for contractors. Each student will have their own computer with QuickBooks Premier, and class size is limited to 12 students.
In this course you’ll learn:
- What QuickBooks can do for contractors
- How to customize QuickBooks financial reports for a contracting company
- Different ways to set up estimates and track actual vs estimated expenses
- The different ways to set up QuickBooks for general contractors and sub-contractors
- How to set up payroll to charge direct labor, payroll taxes and fringes to jobs
- Using QuickBooks payroll to track and job cost multi state workers compensation
- Approaches for progress, time and material, retention, and deposit billing
- Methods for tracking equipment costs and charging costs to jobs
- Using QuickBooks inventory for materials costing
This course is designed for existing QuickBooks users who want to expand their skills and get to the next level. The course instructor, Craig Kershaw, CPA/MBA, a QuickBooks Pro Advisor, has extensive experience installing and troubleshooting QuickBooks and is the author of “Advanced Techniques for QuickBooks Users” and “QuickBooks for Contractors”.
Class Date: November 11, 2015
Time: Classes start at 8:00 and last until 3:30; check in at 7:30
Location: MACPA’s Columbia Center Classroom
10280 Old Columbia Road, Suite 245
Columbia, MD 21045
Lunch is provided
To register, go to www.macpa.org, select ACHIEVE from the main menu, and find the course on the events calendar. Attendees will need to create an account in order to register. Please list Craig Kershaw as your referral member to get the lower MACPA member rate.