Maryland Business Guidance
The Quickest Way to Stop Working Blindly and Start Making Money
There’s a Strong Correlation between Knowing Your Numbers and Success in Business
It’s June 15th and you just received your April financial statements, about 30 days overdue. You
review your Balance Sheet and P&L and notice a multitude of irregularities from prior months. You ask your accounting staff to explain these anomalies and all you receive is a blank stare. Your sales are going up, yet your cash flow is declining. Why let this go on any longer? The CFO Source provides Business Guidance Help to companies throughout Maryland and the Baltimore area including: Ellicott City, Columbia, Owings Mills, Towson, Eldersburg, Westminster, and all of central Maryland.
When you partner with CFO Source’s controller services division, you’ll:
- Immediately receive the proper guidance your accounting staff deserves to prepare accurate and timely internally generated monthly financial statements.
- Receive highly effective strategies to improve the company’s internal controls and help protect your hard earned assets.
- Have a partner you can trust to work seamlessly with your accounting firm to ensure a
smooth year-end engagement.
- Learn how to systemize your accounting records to produce the financial data you need to make prudent business decisions.
- Receive senior level expertise to assist you with difficult and complex collection issues.
- Have access to a series of experts to serve as mentors to your existing staff to improve their skills and value.
Our in-depth business guidance services include:
- Guidance in Decision Making
- Professional Document Review
- Loan and Lease Agreement Review
So call the CFO Source now at 443.487.7733 or request a complementary analysis so you can stop working blindly and start making money.