Most businesses are not as profitable as they could be; if you’re in that situation you’re not alone. We take a systematic look at our clients and suggest courses of action to get back on track. Here’s what we can do:
- Analyze your business to determine where the winners and losers are, and develop a plan to push winning pieces of the business and starve off the losers
- Take a hard look at how prices are developed to make sure that ALL costs get factored in, such as overhead and idle time.
- Look at the relationship between your fixed and variable costs. Sometimes the incremental cost of new business is negligible if you can get the work done with existing resources.
- Run your prospective new ventures and investments through a rigorous financial analysis.
- Work with your sales staff to determine if prices can be increased. Do you have a regular price increase for all customers? When is the last time you increased prices? Are you getting push back on prices when you quote?
- Put your costs under a microscope and suggest areas for cuts. Are you aggressively shopping for things like phone service, insurance, deregulated utilities, and all the things used by your business? Have you asked vendors for their best price lately?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you to maximize your profitability.