Maryland Tax Preparation
It’s Time to Stop Having to Worry About Upcoming Taxes
Having the CFO Source Handle Your Taxes Allows You to Focus on Running Your Business and Could Also Save You Money
The CFO Source works to provide an array of business tax services including:
- Sole Proprietor Tax Returns
- Corporation Tax Returns
- S-Corp Tax Returns
- LLC Tax Returns
- Business Partnership Tax Returns
- Contractor Tax Returns
One of the most dreaded days of the year for Americans is April 15th. This can leave business owners busy attempting to prepare taxes, either quarterly or annually, without the knowledge, experience, or time to properly prepare taxes. This prevents you from being able to focus on running your business, from resting easy knowing that taxes were filed correctly, and from potentially saving money on your taxes.
There has to be a better way…
The CFO Source is the better way! Our team can work with you either annually or quarterly to not only file your taxes, but also assist you with our Tax Planning services that could save you thousands of dollars! The CFO Source has helped Maryland businesses in the Baltimore Area including: Ellicott City, Columbia, Owings Mills, Towson, Eldersburg, Westminster, and all of central Maryland, to prepare and file their business taxes and eliminate an unnecessary stress from their professional life.
Counting on the CFO Source provides you with peace of mind as we:
- Go through your documents and prepare your taxes for the IRS.
- Analyze your returns for possible credits and unknown savings areas.
- File the necessary documentation for Partnerships, LLCs, S-Corps, and more.
- Keep up to date with any changes to the tax code.
- Provide you with suggestions for savings areas for the next year.
- File your taxes and coordinate directly with the IRS with any problems or questions.
- Defend you in the event of a tax audit.
So call the CFO Source now at 410.242.0526 or request a complementary analysis so you can stop worrying and get back to running your business.