QuickBooks has become an accounting industry standard due to its robust features and user-friendly interface. In partnership with the Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA), The CFO Source offers QuickBooks training for business owners, employees in accounting roles and anyone who wants to expand their skill set. Whether you are just starting out with QuickBooks or already have basic knowledge, we can help you master this software and streamline your accounting process.
Choose From Our QuickBooks Courses:
- Beginner QuickBooks Training Class (coming 2015)
- Advanced QuickBooks Training Class
- QuickBooks for Contractors Training Class
Both of our classes take place in MACPA computer labs equipped with QuickBooks Premier 2013 and are taught by recognized QuickBooks experts. You are guaranteed to learn a wealth of information in a friendly, supportive and interactive environment.
Why QuickBooks Training Class?
When it comes to learning new software, especially such a complex system as QuickBooks, taking a class is the best thing you can do, and here is why:
- Commit to and finish your training, encouraged and motivated by your instructor and fellow students.
- Save time researching by having your questions answered right there and then.
- Learn to customize program features to your individual business needs.
- Discover insider tips and tricks that will make your bookkeeping easier.
Looking to sign up or need more information? Fill out the form below or contact The CFO Source at 410.242.0526.