Maryland Contractor Consultation
The Job is 50% Complete- Are You on Budget?
Our Job Cost Approach Helps You Avoid Unpleasant Surprises!
The beauty of being a contractor… What other industry do you know of where one job can make or break your company?
When it comes to contractors, the CFO Source excels. Our 25 plus years of experience
has allowed us to become one of the foremost experts in the industry. We proudly provide business consultation services for companies across Maryland and the Baltimore Area including: Ellicott City, Columbia, Owings Mills, Towson, Eldersburg, Westminster, and all of central Maryland .
Our construction clients know that when they work with us they’ll receive:
- All the customizable tools necessary for preparing accurate estimates encompassing all costs and other often omitted variables.
- The expertise to calculate total cost per labor hour, factoring ALL employee costs –
base pay, payroll taxes, workers comp, benefits, and paid time off.
- Accurate percentage completion accounting to satisfy your bonding company.
- Expert advice for securing performance bonds.
- Real time reports with detailed estimates to actual reporting to accurately reflect results and improve mid-course corrections.
- Our time tested Contractor’s set up for QuickBooks to track job cost, overhead, and profitability.
- The proper QuickBooks setup to easily prepare Certified Payrolls.
- Our knowledge and sphere of influence to assist in selecting the right insurance agency and ensure the right coverage at the best price.
- An analysis of capital assets to determine which equipment to own and which to rent.
The CFO Source provides business guidance for contractors for:
- IT Contractors
- Construction Contractors
- Remodeling Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- And Other Industries as Well.
So call the CFO Source now at 410.242.0526 or request a complementary analysis to maximize the profits on your jobs.